NSW Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
raining at gg today river is flowing again spent a few hours sieving in the rain had the place to myself first time out in 2 months I was not missing out :)

I'm near Manly and we only got about 10mm over 24 hours, all seemed to be falling South of the CBD. I was metal detecting on a beach.

Well it is raining again in the Illawarra.

Spent the day in Nowra, had to wait at Berry due to flooding.
On the way back, Fox Ground was water all over the road, got to south of the road works and severe flooding, had to turn back and take the coast road.

Left Oallen @ 3.50pm and got home @ 7.30pm.
Will do a clean up of concentrates in the coming days, hope it was worth it.

Peter. :cool:

A bit cool this morning. The pic is from just outside my back door at 6 am. Not very often we get into negative temperatures as we are not too far from the coast.

1466890128_cold.jpg

We got down to 6.6 degrees in Brisbane-checked the front veranda at 0800 and it was 9.3degrees. Bloody cold for us.
Listening to Mackka ton ABC radio -2 degrees there at Muswellbrook NSW close tho RJ.
Jaros 8) these can also be earmuffs.

Jaros said:
We got down to 6.6 degrees in Brisbane-checked the front veranda at 0800 and it was 9.3degrees. Bloody cold for us.
Listening to Mackka ton ABC radio -2 degrees there at Muswellbrook NSW close tho RJ.
Jaros 8) these can also be earmuffs.

I heard Mackka on my way to work. -2 and an outside broadcast. BRRRR
It's the bloody wind I hate.