Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is Gordon, We have just purchased our first Metal Detector. Exited about finally giving this hobby a go. I am in my mid fifties and think this will be a hobby, both my wife and I can enjoy together. We are looking forward to going on our first hunt and think it's a great way to get some exercise together. We are trying to get away a bit more often and wanted a machine for all types of detecting.
After a lot of research we settled on the Minelabs XTERRA 705 Duel Pack. Was going to start with a second-hand machine until I noticed how affordable this model is right now. Think it's because of the release of the new equinox. Done a bit of research, purchased a miners right, and now working out where we can and cannot metal detect.

Will do my best to be a contributing member.

Cheers for now
Gordon.

1519862914_43.jpg

Welcome to P.A. Gordon. I'm sure you will be happy with your new hobby. It doesn't have to pay off it's just great being out there in the fresh air. Hope to hear more from you both.
Cheers Jaros. :p

Latest posts