Newbie from Tassie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks!
Thanks for having me, looking forward to discussing all things prospecting with everyone.

My name is Jay, I'm from Tassie, I've been metal detecting for a number of years now. I haven't branched out into prospecting yet, but I tend to focus on detecting for coins and relics. I also dabble in mudlarking, bottle hunting, magnet fishing, exploring and various other activities.

I've found some really cool stuff over the years and recently decided to share my adventures via Youtube. You can check me out by searching Just Jay Detecting.

Happy hunting!

Gday mate, I'm up the top end of Tassie near Beaconsfield. You've got plenty of real old sites to research and detect down your way. Good vids from what I've seen so far.

g'day JJD welcome aboard you will love it here really nice people (even at full moon) start looking through the posts im sure you will find plenty to occupy yourself for a few days!!!
Pagan P

Welcome Just Jay Detecting.

I hope to be coming down to Tassie sometime in Sept or Oct for about 3 or 4 weeks..

Latest posts