Newbie from New South Wales

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimonF

Simon
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been enjoying reading these forums from time to time over the past few years, but now I've finally taken the leap and bought a detector and some pans to enjoy some time in the bush looking for shiny things.

My girlfriend and I were introduced to detecting by family who live on the Bendigo goldfields, and now we're getting out for a bit of prospecting whenever we can find a spare weekend.

We're based in Sydney, and are looking forward to more adventures throughout NSW and Vic.

Cheers!

Simon

Welcome from Dave also Simon, you'll get plenty of advice and info from the members here at PA. Cheers and good luck :beer:

SimonF said:
Hi All,

I've been enjoying reading these forums from time to time over the past few years, but now I've finally taken the leap and bought a detector and some pans to enjoy some time in the bush looking for shiny things.

My girlfriend and I were introduced to detecting by family who live on the Bendigo goldfields, and now we're getting out for a bit of prospecting whenever we can find a spare weekend.

We're based in Sydney, and are looking forward to more adventures throughout NSW and Vic.

Cheers!

Simon

welcome mate :cool:

Latest posts