Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone , thought I'd better join after lurking for a while ,hopefully will have some thing sensible to contribute ,I swing a 3500 , and like a bit of panning and sluicing water permitting , in the GT , live south of the GT in colac area , would be keen to meet up for a days hunt with like minded addicts. :cool: oh and thanks to those who volunteer to keep a great forum going! :D
cheers
flashinthepan

Welcome mate, have you had much luck?
Post your finds in the treads if you can, we are all keen as to see colour!
Cheers
Sam

Thanx for the welcome Sam , no luck with the tecta yet but feeling fairly confident with it now , and finding old bullets in well worked areas so doing some things right.
also each time I go out I figure its more area I've covered ,thereby reducing the area I haven;t covered , thereby increasing the the chances of finding gold each time I go out!!?? :lol: lol well maybe :rolleyes:
cheers, flash

Hi mate and welcome - great bit of kit the 3500. My advice? Keep it for as long as you can!!

Thanx loamer , I do like the 3500 ,just enough variables to tweak to make it interesting especially with 3 coils ,plus I seem to have an underlying suspicion of all things digital :rolleyes: , except cameras they rock :D
flash

Latest posts