Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys my name is Allan I live in COBAR NSW and lived here for 46years. I have been following this forum for a while now and enjoy the read and the vast knowledge the members offer. I currently use a gpx6000 and before that owned a gpx5000 but have not found any gold yet around my area. There are gold mines around my area but not alluvial. I have found a lot of old mine shafts around the area and a lot of old timers diggings but have done no good on the yella. Ill get some photos of the working to see what you guys think. Cheers

Np is spot on Allan, I'm sure there will be members out there who can give you some great advice on areas in your neck of the woods and also top info on using that 6000, Cheers mate and good luck :beer:

howd you go with the info on cobar areas to detect im about to start some work up there soon im from ballarat so leaving the gold playground is gunna be a hard move but im bringing my detectors to cobar with me , thanks

Latest posts