Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Thanks for the ad, I've joined this forum to seek advice with my detecting, I've owned my TDI Pro Oz since buying it new and sadly have not used it enough to fully understand its capabilities. The way I'm seeing it is that I have two choices
1. Sell and go for a more simple machine to use. I hope I don't regret selling, but will need the funds to buy another detector.
2. Learn how to use this detector to it capabilities (or rather increase my knowledge)

I,d be interested in your thoughts?

Personally, I believe you are better off by fully learning the capabilities of the detector you have before moving on. You may find that it is all you need. But, by becoming fully proficient with the current detector, you are in a much better position to evaluate your next move. Dont get caught up in hype about another, newer machine without first becoming proficient in what you have. Its similar to school: you start at primary and graduate through the system to tertiary. That way sets you up to make an informed decision as you upgrade, or not, to another detector. Good luck. Phoenix.

Latest posts