Modified Tdi Pro Oz (Works fine but sold as for parts because its had the mod)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling a deceased friends Tdi Pro Oz, it has sensitivity and threshold modifications. The machine works as it should but because it is modified I'll sell it ' for parts'. Simply because I only know the mods were carried out by 'LUKE'.
So no warranty or returns etc. I live in Melbourne so if you want to try before you buy, no worries send me a PM . It works fine. I can include one Coiltek 6 inch mono, a Miner John mono coil and larger Nugget finder mono coil, so three coils. I'll include more photographs and details in a follow up. The same detector featured in the Tdi Pro mod vs stock posts I've made a while back.
I'll include the wall charger and one standard battery pack. I can post to Australia for $50, if more I'll cop it and if less I'll refund the difference. Cash on pickup or Paypal if sending by mail. Posting as soon as payment clears etc etc.

So a modified Tdi Pro OZ $900 neg.
Three coils included.
Battery and charger.

Once again the machine works, everything works, the only reason it is sold for parts if because it is modified. The modifications were done by 'Luke' for my friend who is now deceased. So no real idea what was done or how etc and no way of asking... I'll update more information and images shortly. Please don't hesitate to ask questions etc. Posting here first and if no sale then Gumteee and Ebay.. All the best.

Attachments

• Pro1.jpg
    Pro1.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 3
Coils included are Nugget Finder 14 x 7 mono, Coiltek 6 mono and Miner John 14x8 folder mono.
Coiltek and Nugget Finder are good but well used, the Miner John is excellent with light use only.

Attachments

• IMG_2541.jpg
    IMG_2541.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 1
  • pro2.jpg
    pro2.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1
  • pro3.jpg
    pro3.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 1
In relation to the modifications my friend said they focused on smoother threshold and extra sensitivity, when compared to the stock Tdi Pro there is clearly a smoother threshold and a marginal increase in sensitivity. Again the modifications were done by Luke. I've used the machine on the goldfields and there are no issues with operation, ie ground balancing , threshold and conductivity etc everything works as it should. If you want to ask questions or if you are located near Melbourne you can try the machine out. Again please free to contact me via PM.

Some images of the circuit board from the modified Tdi Pro Oz, for those who understand such things....

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • closeup.JPG
    closeup.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • copy1.JPG
    copy1.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 1
  • tdi pro board.jpg
    tdi pro board.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 1
Folks sure like pictures of the circuit board. More as requested.. all the best.

Attachments

• IMG_1533.JPG
    IMG_1533.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1537.jpg
    IMG_1537.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 1
  • u16.JPG
    u16.JPG
    665.9 KB · Views: 1
  • u16a.jpg
    u16a.jpg