New from Northern NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Apologies for barging in. I did write a hello all post expressing my deep appreciation for the knowledge and sharing on this forum that Ive been devouring, but I think it was lost in the posting process. Sorry.
Im very green at fossicking, have a lifelong fascination of rocks, all of them, but little knowledge or experience of fossicking apart from finding agates, quartzs and blackberries. I finally have time in my life to explore a bit more and hopefully find some lovely earth treasures.
The coloured rock in the photo here https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/threads/is-this-rock-apatite-found-in-northern-nsw.41058/ is about 2cmx3cm.
Thanks again for including me in this forum.

G'day Neez welcome to PA, your not alone when it comes to text heading off into the abyss :lol: you'll fit right in here. I did have a look at your picture unfortunately I'm not your saviour however I have no doubt the experts will chime in :beer: All the best when you get amongst the rocks mate :Y:

Latest posts