NEW! Digging Tool Coming Soon

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great and even better if locally produced. I hope not too overpriced

any price on this yet, sick of spending money on cheap crap all adds up, best to buy good quality from the start

Unfortunately no price as yet, I was approached by the manufacturer yet they seem to be dragging their feet in regards to providing something as simple as a price. I've made contact several times but have now decided to leave it and wait until they reach out to me.

Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up, I'll post an update if and when they get back to me.

Nugget.

Tell them that one of the forum members is about to copy their design and sell it on eBay and to other members this will get them moving :D

gavfromoz said:
Tell them that one of the forum members is about to copy their design and sell it on eBay and to other members this will get them moving :D

Tell them an American site has copied their design but isn't doing them in stainless...(did I say that out loud?) :rolleyes:

funny you should say that gavfromoz. im about to start production of my shovels again.

Yep, this is something we will want.....I've been checking out the crap in our local stores and even Bunnings are not that crash hot.

Yes I believe so. I was going to sell them on behalf of C&J Sheetmetal but since decided to let them sell directly as a sponsor instead.

Thanks mate, it'll save a lot of double handling. I've got a fair bit on at the moment so I also didn't want to over commit / under deliver.

Latest posts