NEW! Digging Tool Coming Soon

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! They look awesome! Let us know when they are available. A very sturdy bit of equipment.

I'd be interested too as we're only just putting a kit together, so good timing.
BB

No worries guys, I'm still waiting to hear back regarding pricing. I'll post an update as soon as I know for sure.

Hmm, nice piece I have to say- I always struggle with grass and my shovel.

kemjak57 said:
Looks like you should be storming castles and drinking booze from cows' horns. :D :D It is a great looking bit of gear.
A bit like this guy maybe ;)
1379331669_image.jpg

We're hoping to have the helmet and body armor available soon also :lol:

Looks good. Been looking for a solid one , that's doesn't weigh a tonne.

looks like a great bit of gear for sure, will follow with interest

happy hunting
Steve and Lea

Yeah very nice, no one's gonna mess with you at the beaches at night with that digging implement. :) I like the look of it, would be handy for digging into and sofenting up hard packed wash layers too once there's no room left to swing and scrape with a pick also.

I was in contact with the manufacturer last week and they said they'd have a price to me today but I'm still waiting on it. I'll give it another day or so and will contact them again.

G'day Nugget,

Yep very interested, looks bloody handy.

Also if BrisJoe if your keen to make a sling (Jack T Cloton style) would be interested in that too.

Regards Dal

Latest posts