my sdc2300 first gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all my sdc2300 is finally paying for its self I know its small but I was over the moon the first bit I have found about a inch down very quiet signal low and slow is the key not giving away the spot yet as I haven't done it all over my self yet lol.
Also found a old button and no I didn't find the 10c piece that came out of my pocket hahaha
Thanks ffg
Also a big thanks to phase tech for his tips on using my sdc2300 he was not wrong and is on the ball
1504999879_win_20170910_09_20_59_pro.jpg

There is not much to using an SDC at all. They are designed for the simplicity. Low and slow is key with all detectors period.
It comes more down to research and swinging in the right area.

GOOD STUFF, HOPE YOU FIND MANY MORE, AS YOU WILL

First find is very exciting. The SDC is a great machine.

When you have worked that spot over...go back on a different day and do it again.

I have found 5 subgrammers in the same patch...but each one on a different day. No idea why...could be climate, the way I swing, the orientation of the gold relative to my coil, my ability to hear, movement of the ground etc.or just dumb luck.

WELL DONE FFG !!!!

Hope you get heaps more. :Y: :Y:

Congratulations FFG onwards and upwards from here now you've really got the fever :Y:.

Congrats on finding your first piece. First of many to come.

The SDC is a great machine. Just keeps finding the gold.

I have been over the same spot numerous times and still find some each trip. Different days, times, weather, etc. Best trip was 23 pieces for the day, weighing under 4g. Awesome on the small stuff. Get it humming and it will pay you back.

Latest posts