My hell still continues

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AR

There are always varying degrees of shite that happens in life, just seems to be part of living. But I'd like to believe that something positive will come from all the negative we go through.
Apart from all the ugliness that's happening right now and in the past and it's hard to see past that, I'm sure. But maybe there'll be a time when your children are grown and you sit down with them to help lighten their load, you can share with them the way you felt going through what you are going through now and how tough it was and how you got through it.
They'll remember your perseverance and your endurance in the face of adversity and it may just give "them" the edge to hang in there and provide them with the extra strength needed for them to carry their own burden that little bit easier.

You're doing your best, and that's all that's needed right now.

Karen

Sorry to hear about the troubles AR, the law can be a very strange thing sometimes. I hope you get it all sorted asap & hopefully you get the dog back for the kids. Sounds like you have went through a hell of a time so as hard as it might be, try to take it easy for a bit.
Don't worry about the stupid negative comments here either, some people have no idea at all & just aren't worth the time of day.
Look after yourself mate.

Hey AR
Stick in there mate. Couldn't agree more with Karen.
Your a good bloke, your kids will always know that no matter the outcome.
Just remember to breathe before action.
Had no idea. Thought you were quieter than normal on Tuesday. Alot on your mind I see.
Sending positive vibes!!

Stick in their AR. Time drags slowly when times are tough and you need to keep strong for the kids.

Won't be too long when you'll be enjoying your time again. Time will really fly when that happens again, so hang on to your hat.

Keep strong buddy!

Terry

This whole thread needs to be gone.
We are a prospecting fraternaty (sic).
There are other outlets and help available..
Whilst I have compassion, this is the wrong forum....

For a start Simmo this is general chat not about prospecting. That's why it's called general chat.so called shazza and Dazza newbies , yeah ya got the response you were probably looking for pull ya head in.

Sorry to everyone else on the forum but this ain't the place for personal attacks on members. I was taught if I haven't got something nice to say don't say anything at all. All the best AR.

Although i missed all the posts yesterday and indeed the ones that resulted in the banning it seems fairly obvious to me that Shazza&Dazza have joined the forum purely to take cheap shots at AR and would hazard a guess they dont have the slightest interest in prospecting, i could be wrong ofcourse i dont know u Shazza&Dazza but i know one thing...i dont think a great deal of u already. Chin up Atom, if u need to get ur mind off things give me a shout and we'll go dig some holes :D

Bjay said:
For a start Simmo this is general chat not about prospecting. That's why it's called general chat.so called shazza and Dazza newbies , yeah ya got the response you were probably looking for pull ya fxxing head in and fxxk off

My first like, spot on Bjay. The title says it all yet some people still try to flog your beer.
Jon

Karen, that was a remarkable responce and thoughtful comment and i will be putting that to use in time, thank you very much.

Kathy - I try not to share my families issues but it does help to explain what's still going on and life still has some final complications to deal with, I can go up n down at times :) usually if I'm quiet these days, it just means I'm thinking very very hard trying to calculate whatever the discussion is like when I was looking for the alluvial on the top of clay there

To those who know nothing of my story, and just feel like throwing useless and hurtful comments, it means nothing to me and its no different to the people I've just won everything off and i had nothing, they had everything of mine. I've been through it all and no words would ever affect me though they might be hurtful and harmful to others if you were to mention such things. Your words should be chosen carefully

Ill always protect my daughters like I always have and I can guarantee those comments wouldn't be shared face to face with me in person.

I am certainly out of depression though some comments reminded me of those days and attitudes just like that putting me down most my life don't help with moving on. Depression is a desease and can be caught but I never said I was depressed and it is much more severe than anyone can think if they have not had it or had to help someone with it before. My counsellers are surprised I made i5 through the year as theve never had to deal with such a case. Theres nothing worse than everyone saying 'they cant help' or 'unable to help' going from business to business in circles.

My family have only neen home for a little amount of time and we are only just starting to get back into sync with life and I thought I'd just share it. Thanks for those who know what support is.

Cheers for the chat Tathradj

I'm purely sharing my story as at the moment anything similar can happen to anyone like this at any time and I hope it would help them in the future, certainly not a pity post or cry. I have counsellers for that.

I can't emphasize the true support though. Cheers

Shazza&dazza said:
Simmo said:
This whole thread needs to be gone.
We are a prospecting fraternaty (sic).
There are other outlets and help available..
Whilst I have compassion, this is the wrong forum....

Totally right Simmo

Otherwise this forum will become nothing but a half way forum for the mentally ill and we all will suffer and never find gold.

I disagree. Someone in need is reaching out for help, advice or just a sympathetic ear. We are all people first.

I was under the impression that this was a community of individuals with a common but not exclusive interest in fossicking and prospecting. As such, we collectively owe it to each other to be tolerant, sharing, respectful and caring.

In my humble view, a man who has contributed greatly to the forum (1295 posts at last count) is not only deserving of our tolerance and understanding, but has earned the admiration and friendship of his peers through his participation here.

We don't all wear our hearts on our sleeve, but if I had to stand in the trenches with someone - I'd pick AtomRat well before I'd consider some others.

I for one, will be ready to talk if needed. One depression sufferer to another.

Terry

Mate sounds like you have had a very rough stretch. Hang in there and stay strong. I hope you get all the legal stuff sorted and manage to find a way to get Kenji back. It sounds like your girls are strong and hopefully this will all make the family a bit closer and stronger.

As someone who has suffered from depression and anxiety, I know it is a hard place to come back from. For me that is where I found prospecting a great outlet.
Just remember to try and not let the crap bring you down and you always have friends here if you want to bend their ear.

Don't know what to say that hasn't already been said AR.

I hope you get a chance to finally put it all behind you and move on. One day it will all seem like a bad dream.

Miguel.

My first thought when I READ AR's original post was, here is some one with guts. Some one reaching out to his on line community and friends at a low point in life. thankfully doing this will be a realise from the extreme preasure and hopefully things will not seem as bad afterwards.
I also thought wow am I lucky that that chapter in my own life is over, i only wish 25 years ago, I had a place were I could share my thoughts an feelings and maybe get some things out in the open instead of letting them fester inside. Then maybe my own outcomes would have been some what different.
To those who have left positive supportive comments, I share your sentiments .. i dont know AR from Adam but I have walked in his shoes on a similar path keep moving forward AR because your doing the right thing.
To those leaving critical post, you need to do what many of us should do in the future when we see your post on the form ..ingore them !

What this forum needs is a heavy handed moderator (the grim reaper) that sole purpose is to ban people like simmo and shazza/dazza and anyone else that think it's acceptable to just come in here and critise other members.

Especially members that are as brave as AtomRat whom thinks highly enough of his fella forum members to reach out like he has.

Ban them, ban them now.

Latest posts