My Fors Core hunts 2016

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D He's gonna yell at me for this :p
Some former member who shall remain un-named found an old cartridge made into a fire cracker. Pretty cool

Please don't use the B word! may attract unwanted attention.

1455087503_fb_img_1455084995652.jpg

1455087521_fb_img_1455085011215.jpg

rocketaroo said:
beach hunt with RJ today. Another disppointing hunt, until the last 20mins, when I put the Core into general mode. All of a sudden the sand came alive, bobby pins, tent pegs, foil all hitting hard at depth. Shame I didnt try general mode earlier, it gives a constant hum, but spikes when it detects something. Anyway, I will use it for my next hunt, and see if the good finds start appearing.

yeah that All-metal mode is pretty good. Sort of reminds me of running the Sovereign in all-metal - not very stable, but hits deep.

It's a shame when good contributing members need to leave.

How ya RKT,... cmon mate, you can do it,...I see ya in the list. :lol: :eek: :D ;)

thanks guys, I missed this place alot, but needed the walkabout :)

The Nokta has been sold, my tennis elbow finally forced me to look for a lighter machine. I have ordered a deus lite from Clegy :) so during the next 3 weeks, I will be swinging the bounty hunter, that I bought off gumtree last week.

Yay, you're back! As you can tell from the replies, your absence certainly didn't go unnoticed. :)

Hope you will like the Deus, it should bring some welcome relief to your tennis elbow. ;)

Glad your intestinal fortitude overcame a lousy bout of tennis elbow, eventuating in your timely return. :p :eek: :D

I bought it because it has a good reputation, and weighs little. If it allows me to detect longer, with less pain, performs just as well as the Core..... then I will be stoked with it :)

I reckon it's a great choice, even more so if weight is an issue for an injury, although I've never seen or used one the reviews they get are awesome.

Jeez mate i close my eyes for 2 seconds your gone your back and got a new machine sheesh, glad your back didnt realize you were gone but thats because i aint been on alot lately just started a new job :cool:

rocketaroo said:

The Nokta has been sold, my tennis elbow finally forced me to look for a lighter machine. I have ordered a deus lite from Clegy :) so during the next 3 weeks, I will be swinging the bounty hunter, that I bought off gumtree last week.
Got a few tips for tennis elbow.
Both my old man and I suffered from tennis elbow as truck drivers, he got me on to a easy set of exercises to relieve and stave off future bouts. I'll try and get it down in a pm for you.

Goldtarget said:
rocketaroo said:

Got a few tips for tennis elbow.
Both my old man and I suffered from tennis elbow as truck drivers, he got me on to a easy set of exercises to relieve and stave off future bouts. I'll try and get it down in a pm for you.
I'm all up for the secrets of healing too Gt,... if you wouldn't mind (pretty please). :D :cool:

Might do a quick thread over the weekend for anyone interested silver because you asked so nicely. I'll throw in my technical tips for lower back pain and grab the book name it came from.

Latest posts