My Fors Core hunts 2016

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The big penny must be mid/early 1800's, hopefully you can clean it up enough to get a date off it, nice work. The ornate thingy almost looks like a peacock, wonder what it is from?

With that many copper/bronze coins around, surely must be a few silvers hiding there as well. ;)

Hi guys, I am leaving the forum, due to personal reasons. Thankyou for you welcome, help, and fun. Admin are aware of my reasons.
Cheers,
Greg

I hope it's because you found the mother load,... dig on forever RKT,... you'll be missed mate. ;) 8.(

rocketaroo said:
Hi guys, I am leaving the forum, due to personal reasons. Thankyou for you welcome, help, and fun. Admin are aware of my reasons.
Cheers,
Greg

Gotta be kidding...... Right? I hope everything is ok mate.

Right there with you fellas,...RKT, RKT,.... wake up mate your havin a bad dream.
Aint nothin that carnt be set right in the world,... chin up. :D

Thank god ... You were starting to get good at this detecting thing and showing the rest of us up!

Seriously ... Thanks again for sending me an Aldi when I couldn't get one ... Don't understand RKT but hopefully you will return ... Tight lines!

I reckon he's lurkin around.... watching, spying ;) :p Hi Rocket.

1454924380_img_4888002933238.jpeg

RKT who?,..... only joking mate,... come and have a lurk,... you should get this as an email if your half as smart as I recon you are ! :lol:

Hi Rocketaroo,
I am sorry you are leaving. I have enjoyed your contributions and you have left a positive legacy on this forum.
All the best for the future, I wish you health and happiness.
Cheers
Bob

Latest posts