My At Pro Coin finds for 2016

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ,.... looky looky, well done Tassie ,..... seeing is believing hey !
Congrats on the nice (really nice) looking Gold !
8) :p :cool:

Well the stay at rheola comes to an ens so were off to Maryborough tomorrow. Maybe Amherst will give up some of its finest while we are there. Itll be good to redo places ive done with the Atx to see what the ML will turn up. Heres hopin'.

Been at blacksmith gully rd now a few days and while ive turned up heaps of junk (and a whole heap of rubbish left by others) theres still no gold to report. Ive tried bs gully kangaroo gully doctors gully german lead and many places in between and turned up zilch. Still not the first and i guess not the last. Might move to karri track camp ground tomorrow for a couple of days before the process of turning west and heading for home starts. Its been a great 6weeks trying all sorts of gold retreiving methods (detecting panning creving) and taking home a small amount of gold, that i can say, i found.WhoooooHoooooo!!!!!!

The old "I've been everywhere man" song comes to mind Tassie ! :D 8) :eek: :lol:

Fairdinkum cant take a trick. The countdown is on to return home and everyday vital for the hunt for gold and today its raining cats and dogs.....and to add insult to injury the new detectors not waterproof. Just have to watch from the van and hope it stops....heres hopin'.

I just bag the Ace control box and the earphones up and she's all water resistant even in the heaviest downpour ,... even lying on its side on the ground.
Just clip seal bags and leaded electrical gaffa tape. ;)

Thought of doing all that too Silver but dont want to take the chance if it goes pear shape. Good news is its stopped here now so may stay away for the rest of the day. Just need it to dry out a bit and then im out there. Got a couple of settings i want to try..... getting game with the new machine.

If persistence and patience counts for anything I hope the big one is just over the next gully for you mate.

Today it seemed everytime i showed my face out from under the annex it would rain. Got caught away from the van with the detector and got wet then getting wood for cooking in the morning down it came again. So i retired to the van to read a few copies ofGG&T I hadnt caught up with. Tomorrows another day.

Well 6 weeks of free camping on the goldfields comes to an end tomorrow and we head home to SA. Its been a great time, done some detecting, a little creving, and just generally hunting the yella. And along the way, as Freddy Dodge says, got a little gold in the pan. Im
Stoked so now its time to get homeand start researching for next
Year. All the best to you all and just remember, leave a little for Tassie. :)

Latest posts