Missing Prospectors & Other Persons Victoria

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What goes on tour stays on tour. Forever. :skull: Dogs will have cleaned up everything by now. :argh: clothing will be all that remains. If that wasnt removed first. :awful:

jethro said:
What goes on tour stays on tour. Forever. :skull: Dogs will have cleaned up everything by now. :argh: clothing will be all that remains. If that wasnt removed first. :awful:

Yes would have to agree with that, a few years back i noticed a dead sambar on the side of a fairly major main road within 1.5 hours from Melbourne.
Was waiting there to meet a work mate for an afternoon two person task we had, eating my Lunch in the car. Within minutes of me turning up out comes
four pups and a mother dog for a feed. The dogs had definite Dingo, Kelpie looking blood lines, mentioned it to locals who had noticed them a bit, within one week
very little evidence of the Deer.

Just up from there a few 100 metres away a wild dog got hit by a car crossing the road, i seen a wedge tail eagle feeding on it, tried to get a close up photo, but a group of Bikers rode by on Harley Davidsons scaring it off. Another car stopped and the owner who is a vet nurse was telling me about all the trouble with wild dogs in the area. As she left a pack of wild dogs in the bush started howling only metres away from me, was very spooky, i guess they were calling their dead mate. ]:D

When i got home i looked up who is responsible for wild dog eradication in the area, 3 persons do this in Victoria and the closest person to the area i mention was around 3.5 hours away. Reported what i knew and he was going to include it in his rounds. Following weeks local newspapers were reporting big spike in wild dog sightings in area. :eek:

Latest posts