Missing Prospectors & Other Persons Victoria

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the best to his family and friends at such a tough time.
Sometimes life is harder to face than death fir some.
My family was touched by this type of situation
in the 80s.
No blame to any, just very sad.
Any who are feeling this way just get out there
and talk to someone.
Steve

Puddler Bill said:
Matt's funeral is on Friday January 9 at 1pm. The venue is Blackwood Hall. I do not believe there will be a public announcement re the cause of death. I don't think he went out fossicking guys. And when Police say there are no suspicious circumstances, and no one else was involved, and it wasn't a snake. I think you get the picture.

Got to respect the feelings of family

That's a fair bit of pain for everyone

Wonder how many people on these pages have been in that place where despair and depression overwhelmed all else ?

You might be surprised ~

:(

Have family in E services in the area - they were talking possible aneurism or some such unforeseeable health issue; the obvious conclusion that we jump to for the circumstances is not necessarily the correct one. Nevertheless, a sad situation not to be wished upon anyone or their family.

Does anyone know what the coroner findings were on the guy missing from Blackwood, seems a bit odd that it took so long to find him and don't know how he died.

That is very sad, hopefully it was quick and painless. My heart goes out to the family, and i hope the authorities can rap it up for the family ASAP.

Was already a thread on this some time ago when it occurred.

A much valued member who we have now lost, knows the family personally and posted this response!

Puddler Bill said:
Matt's funeral is on Friday January 9 at 1pm. The venue is Blackwood Hall. I do not believe there will be a public announcement re the cause of death. I don't think he went out fossicking guys. And when Police say there are no suspicious circumstances, and no one else was involved, and it wasn't a snake. I think you get the picture.

I just hadn't heard anything after they found the poor guy. feel for his family and kids, it's sad to hear about these things.

Yeh mate, depression is something we all take for granted until it strikes us or someone we love.

More needs to be done in terms of research and medical help me thinks!

I already had read about it all but out of sheer respect, did not want to say anything. I agree Metamorphic, so much needs to be done.
I myself have lost good friends to this condition.

SA Police News
13 hrs
Police are seeking public assistance in locating missing 56-year-old man Scott Waye.
Scott was last seen near Mount Gambier early this morning driving his beige 2-door Toyota Landcrusier troop carrier (troopie) with SA registration S760AYX.
Police and family have concerns for his welfare.
Scott is described as Caucasian, 176cm tall, 78kgs with short brown hair and blue eyes.
Police believe that Scott may have driven to Victoria, and more specifically the area of Ararat.
If anyone sees Scott or his car please do not approach him but call police immediately on 131444.

I hope all is well for this guy and for his family too.
Everyone needs a heads up about these situations as we are the ones who often find the lost ones.
Stay safe and stay alert.
Thanks chewy.
Cheers Steve

Latest posts