Minelab Vanquish (340 440 540) tips and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greenhornet_au said:
The "ML people" I mentioned in my last post, are ML employee's.
While it is a new model, not everyone is involved and I reckon the Marketing department has a good handle
on creating hype in the market place.

I think the Vanquish will be good value for $ when it comes on market, and in my opinion will be
in time for the Christmas market. ;)

But dont hold your breath on that guess.

Personally I am looking forward to what will be coming in the next 5 years :playful:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/8767/1562033986_metal.jpg

That's a funny picture Gh :Y: you should put that up in the funny pic thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :Y:

It's funny, before I bought my first ever detector last year I wondered why some people called them "Mindlab". I'm slowly starting to see why :D

Just came across this.
1562594040_image.jpg

Greenhornet_au said:
ctxkid said:
Eldorado said:
bit of photo chopping going on i think ?

YEP, my best geuss.

Me thinks you should tell us the winning lotto numbers for this weekend. :cool: :playful:
Wouldn't know how to photoshop if I tried.Just seen this photo on Instagram and thought there may be some of you interested in seeing it.No idea on the lotto numbers either.

What it does tell you, when you read the fine print is that they are running a worldwide competition with the major prize being one single Vanquish metal detector....... come on Minelab, that seems a little cheap

From the T&C's
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18 (except Alabama and Nebraska 19 and 21 in Mississippi) years of age or older at the time of Promotion registration. Also eligible are legal residents of Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Korea, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Turkey, Uruguay, Zimbabwe,

6. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: A total of one grand prize will be awarded during the Promotion.

CONTEST GRAND PRIZE (1): One Minelab VANQUISH metal detector.

Latest posts