Minelab GPZ7000 information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SCROUNGER said:
SteelPat said:
SC75 said:
Just hope it's not to pricey chewy.

It will be for sure. I may have to wait until the price drop in about 12 mths lol
Just sell some of those nuggets you've been finding SteelPat.

I reckon I will need about 3 or 4 times the amount I have so far lol. You good for a loan?????

Heatho said:
Won't just be the coil you need to buy, bigger picks too fellas. :D
30 percent deeper! Bloody hell, you blokes swinging 7s will need to take some serious heavy duty digging tools with you. :lol:

I have heard on the grape vine that Minelab will be looking after the people who paid full price for their Z's with the new coil, either way I will be getting the 19 for sure.

SCROUNGER said:
Heatho said:
30 percent deeper! Bloody hell, you blokes swinging 7s will need to take some serious heavy duty digging tools with you. :lol:
I will be bringing my son with me, he can do all the pick work. I'm getting to old to be digging 2-3 foot holes.

SC75 said:
SCROUNGER said:
Heatho said:
I will be bringing my son with me, he can do all the pick work. I'm getting to old to be digging 2-3 foot holes.
Offer him 10 percent of all the finds he digs SC75 :lol:

I'll go a deal coming where you purchase a Z for $9500 and comes with a 19" coil as part of the package :rolleyes:

It'll go back to original price $10,700 with both GPZ 14 & GPZ 19 coils. The coil by itself will be $1500 plus or GPZ7000 with either a GPZ 14 or GPZ 19 coil only $9499 ;)
There'll be a package released for GPZ7000 with both coils with either a GPX4500 or SDC2300 for $12,500 - after a week dealers will undercut each other & offer the package for $11,999. Well that's what I'm speculating anyway..... :lol:

Goldhound said:
I think they need to package with a Backhoe or Dingo digga as these holes are getting deeper.
Yep to be honest I don't know that I'll be rushing to get one unless I find a patch of relatively deep nuggets that I need to go/check deeper on. The 14 goes deep enough so the 19 will be a bit scary :eek: . I'd probably go for a smaller coil for maneuverability but better sensitivity wouldn't even be required thanks. Frankly after the SDC I'm sick of birdshot & the more I use the GPZ the more of the damn things I'm picking up again. :lol:

Latest posts