Members reaching post count milestones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Chew, congratulations on your 1000 post of quality banter :D Now don't go resting on your laurels, ya hear ;)

It's never ending!!! Maybe you should raise the bar to 2000 posts Tath and silver? That'll save some work and knock a few of us plebs off the list :lol:

LOL
I am very certain that we have them all now. :D
It is a bit of a task and embarrassing to miss some of the great contributors around here.
I am going to love to see the Tally next year at this time.
Is it a bit of a task for you Scrounger. ?
I would hate to take advantage of your kind nature. :)

SCROUNGER said:
It's never ending!!! Maybe you should raise the bar to 2000 posts Tath and silver? That'll save some work and knock a few of us plebs off the list :lol:

Tathradj said:
LOL
I am very certain that we have them all now. :D
It is a bit of a task and embarrassing to miss some of the great contributors around here.
I am going to love to see the Tally next year at this time.
Is it a bit of a task for you Scrounger. ?
I would hate to take advantage of your kind nature. :)

SCROUNGER said:
Are we talking about 'the painting' Tath? Or something else i may have volunteered for but have forgotten? :)

Cracked it with the boss a year ago because he was acting like a galah over some of his personal nonsense. Walked from Melbourne city suburbs ( ascot vale ) to laverton. Over 20,000 metres easily.
I don't deserve props for the x20 walk. I do for putting up with his nonsense for that long though :p

PS. You can't like your own comment. I just tried :lol:

Tathradj said:
Tell me about it :eek: ,....tres embarresment. :8
buckets of that for me.(ha) ;)

silver said:
Oh and did I say congrats to Meta and chewy yet on hitting the grand :D ,... I thought I did :lol: ,...then again :eek: ,...I'm only a coin shooter.(ha) ;) :D

:lol:

Im not sure dude, I think you did....but if you did, I cant remember if i thanked you or not mate, so thanks err, ahh...oh crap, Ive forgotten your name. :lol:

Thanks Tathradj,.... I feel,... well I feel just Super now :cool:
1441184597_search.jpg

Got a better view of the big picture from up here. :D

Metamorphic said:
silver said:
Oh and did I say congrats to Meta and chewy yet on hitting the grand :D ,... I thought I did :lol: ,...then again :eek: ,...I'm only a coin shooter.(ha) ;) :D

:lol:

Im not sure dude, I think you did....but if you did, I cant remember if i thanked you or not mate, so thanks err, ahh...oh crap, Ive forgotten your name. :lol:
No probs MethMeta. :D

You sound as though you're in good form tonight silver? I like that view of the world you've got there digger in #85 :p

SCROUNGER said:
You sound as though you're in good form tonight silver? I like that view of the world you've got there digger in #85 :p
No alcohol for near on two weeks will do that to you SCROUNGER ;) ,....must be wagon humor(ha) :D

Just getting high on life mate? Well done. You're still in good form mate, whether it's artificially induced or not, take care buddy :p

Latest posts