Members reaching post count milestones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7.62marksman said:
come on golddiggerart mate 4 more to go you can do it ]:D ]:D

lol - Two more after this one mate, you know I thought about posting something random on someones posts to reach it and it dawned on me that - that is what I do anyway. So this would make it 998 and I thought I can save em for tomorrow mate LOL :Y:

7.62marksman said:
but if you do 1000 tonight you can start on the next 1000 tomorrow

You're right mate and I won't leave it for tomorrow because I would love to see 1000 and also 2,100,000,00 in lotto winnings in my bank account after the next lotto Superdraw. I can buy alot of detectors then mate. :)

Tathradj said:
Dang,
I just edited you into the post with 997. LOL

lolol Well this would be my 1000th post, not something I had planned to do, geez I think it took me like 2 years to actually get a good look at this sight/forum and think I only had like 20 or so posts.
I am glad I did because there are a lot of awesome blokes willing to lend a hand and are very generous.
In all my life I would have to say from my own personal view that the majority of (Prospectors, Detectorists, Miners) that I have the pleasure of knowing reciprocate more so then my friends and family.
Again that is my personal view.
So thanks to all and also to Prospecting Australia for a wonderful site and to everyone who takes the time to share and care.

Cheers GDA - Arthur :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Arthur,
Thank you for your input as well.
I hope to see your 2000th up soon. :) :)
Welcome to the Chin Waggers Club. LOL
Doug
Post is edited and I am going home. :lol: :lol:

Good onya grubstake and goldiggerart, clearing hurdles tonight fellas ,... always n interest in whats being said on here, hard to keep up with everything all the time though, mods do a great job for us all I recon, making it a comfort like being at home as well, makes it easy for us to all talk lots about anything and everything, the good, the great, and the rest of it too. :Y: :p :Y:

silver said:
Good onya grubstake and goldiggerart, clearing hurdles tonight fellas ,... always n interest in whats being said on here, hard to keep up with everything all the time though, mods do a great job for us all I recon, making it a comfort like being at home as well, makes it easy for us to all talk lots about anything and everything, the good, the great, and the rest of it too. :Y: :p :Y:

You're not wrong there - here's to the mods! :Y:

silver said:

Cheers Silver, here's to the next 1000. :) I also agree that the mods do a fantastic job so we can all enjoy the forum. :Y:

golddiggerart said:
7.62marksman said:

You're right mate and I won't leave it for tomorrow because I would love to see 1000 and also 2,100,000,00 in lotto winnings in my bank account after the next lotto Superdraw. I can buy alot of detectors then mate. :)
You only need 1 detector mate....and you already got it....GO THE XTERRA :Y: :p :lol: :lol:

Smoky bandit said:
golddiggerart said:
7.62marksman said:

You only need 1 detector mate....and you already got it....GO THE XTERRA :Y: :p :lol: :lol:

I have 2 Xterra Detectors but my heart is set on another 2. I dream about ithem and come July I am going to buy me one of them just in time for Spring/Summer beach season. :Y: I may take it out for a test during the ending winter days. lol :rainbow:

Latest posts