Members reaching post count milestones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramjet said:
Ridge Runner said:
tathradj, Gag RJ so we can catch up,, The boy does enjoy a yarn or two :lol: :lol: :lol:

John.

It's mostly having to explain the rules over and over to strong headed, opinionated members that gets the tally up! Ain't that right RR. :p :lol: :D

What You Talking about Willis, :lol: :lol: :lol:

1478213519_what_you.jpg

goldtruck59 said:
DrDuck said:
Tathradj said:
And nobody seen me go past 4000 post's. 8.(

And to think we were running neck and neck at around 700 posts! Well done TJ, and Jamie, too.

Yeah Doc I remember that too. Moderator duties seem to mean that you have to post on everything so post numbers go up very quickly.
My 1000th the other day snuck by without fanfare , G Strings or the like so Doug don't stress too much about no one seeing your 4000th.
Congrads by the way !!

GT :)
G sring just for you gt !
1478214713_images-1.jpg

1478214762_images.jpg

1478214829_images.jpg

:lol:
ssssexy music hey ! :lol:

GREENHORN said:
Good luck prospecting in Ontario in December, MIKE 70 pack your winter woollies avg temp around - 5 Celsius your a braver man than me.

He can Borrow my CG Snow Mantra and my Baffin Impact Boots and dress like a Native :lol: :lol: :lol:

John.

Lol, Have been over there twice before, staying 6 months at a time, always around this time of year, Like the snow, and ice, but have not been game to go have a roll in it with just a pair of shorts on. Also have not driven a car over there, not sure I could handle driving on the wrong side of the road, but guess I would get used to it. Thanks for that link Silver, will drop him a line when I get there. Greenhorn, most of my winter woollies are already there, from the last visit. Got down to minus 25 last time, yep, a bit chilly.

Mike70.

I'll be thinking of ya Mike. Those Cold Temps put a whole new meaning in the word Chilly

John.

This one is Good for about -70*c

1478436319_snow_mantra_9501m_navy.jpg

Mike70 said:
Looks good, will order two, one for Sunday's, lol.

Mike70.

Mike, you better save up, lol. and buy it in Canada because out side of Canada they Cost about $1950.00 AUD, I bought the Police / Military Version from the Importer as he was going to stop importing them and I paid 480.00 / $780.00 AUD for mine, But I tried all the others such as North Face and Alpha etc and they were a joke, In -20 / -30 etc you don't get a second chance.

John.

Mike70 said:
Wow, but you gotta pay for quality, and how much is your life worth? Only the best is good enough.

Mike70.

Well I bought about 5 others that failed badly so I got feed up with wasting money So I just bought it regardless of the cost, The are the same Parka's as the Red ones they wear in the Antarctic, Although the Snow Mantra is the Top of the Range, the Antarctic Parka's are the Canada Goose ( Expedition ) and they are about a 3rd cheaper,

I will be wearing it soon because the temps are dropping here, It was -9*c in Scotland over the weekend and it is getting low here too, I got caught out once in -15 and it was no joke after coming from OZ I soon learned my lesson.

John.

It's the opposite over here, was near 35c in my place today. That's why I don't mind the snow when I go over there.

Mike70.

Mike70 said:
It's the opposite over here, was near 35c in my place today. That's why I don't mind the snow when I go over there.

Mike70.

Well I got -3 to -5 here tonight with a high of 9*c tomorrow and they had Snow up north over the weekend, :eek:

Mike when you go to Canada get your self some Baffin Boots they do them in all sorts of Temperature Ranges, The ones I bought was over kill @-100*c but you might not need anything quite like them. If ya feet get cold then that makes for a bad day,

John.

Latest posts