Members reaching post count milestones

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha Jaros I see what you're up to...nearly the big double trying to get your post count up!
Good work guys, all of you!

Hahaha thanks heaps Jaros! Appreciate you making the effort not to leave a man out :D
You, Bacchus ;) and the members here really make this forum one of the funnest things you can do with your pants on. Look forward to the next 500 and hopefully have some more stories and pics between now and then. That's all. I'm getting off my soap box and out to the goldfields. Cheers

Jebus that's a lot of typing!!!! Well done shows a commitment to helping others which is a lot of what this forum is about. Thanks RJ

Haha. Yeah I missed it. I had absolutely nothing planned too. :D
Take away the drunken rants and I'd be down to less than 100. ;)

Thanks people. I have recieved plenty from the forum and it's members. I was honored when Nugget asked me to join the Mod team.
Hopefully I have given back a little as well.

Looking forward to hitting the 10000 mark.

Cheers

Rod.

Good on you RJ. Look forward to seeing you here for the next 5000. So many nice words, good laughs and wit, a great encourager and all round good guy. Love the vids of late too. Here's to mud in your eye and silvers in your pocket!

Latest posts