Looking for gold fossicking travel buddy male or female

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As of the 1st if September this year 2020 I will be retired from carpentry and plan to return to gold fossicking i am single and looking forward to seeing how my new life on the road plays out I did take 1 year off to prospect I managed to do very well in that time I researched where I was looking for gold and it payed off I have learnt to live rough as this life is not for everyone I dont plan on getting rich I just want to live a simple life and travel around Australia finding gold Im looking for some one to join me as travelling on my own is great but 2 brains are better then one I have a wealthy businesswoman looking to back me if I find the right lease with all the right colours Im looking for some one to travel with
If any one is interested in joint me email me

Moderator Edit. Personal info removed per forum rules. Members can contact you by clicking the EMAIL button to the left below your name. Good luck.

I would like a travel buddy with gold fever like me must be prepared to camp in the bush live rough and love the bush if you have any bush skills that would come in handy Im more then happy to learn what you know and we can share our experiences I do have rules I live by tho

Never enter property or mine leases with out written permission
Never leave rubbish behind
And always look out for your mate as a doctor can be hundreds of klm away

Hi Golden Phill
If I can assist you a little that you can help the reader;
Fossiking; are you hard rock miner?
Is your ideal approach with heavy machinery or smaller machinery?
Are you a detectorist or you washing or dry blowing?
Do you have a preferred location/s?
What do you expect the duration and size of a likely leasehold to be?
How remote is your idea of being way out and away for how long?
Hopefully these prompts and answers will narrow down for you the right type of enquiry in return.
Good Luck.
stevewilko

And Bush Lemon Juice is actually a preservative.... just for informations sake :argh:

Put up a good photo of yourself and your rig.... that'll help. ;)

1592965657_images.jpeg-140.jpg

Does that help ;)

Ok folks all jokes aside.
I am a detectorist and rock minor (still learning) with a decent highbanker I am looking for new ground and when I say I like to be far away I mean I like to go where others might be more reluctant to go.. away from towns people and generally where no man would think of going
The gold shows on tv and youtube have made things a bit harder for folks like us I was not inspired by a tv show I have had a interest in geology and minerals since I was a toddler and my interest in gold is very strong as I have a interest in gemstones too.

I feel the type of person that may get along with me will also like the bush peace and quiet the wild life ect - gold fossicking general adventures and long drives into the unknown..

Yes going out into the bush or fossicking with some one bee a few times before we make a longer term plan would be best as not everyone gets along and some people get along well at first then not so good after a few days or some times even hours..

I would like to find my self a small claim and set up a camp I would really like to have some kind of joint venture 50-50 kind of thing at some stage soon I cant stand the city life and really dont like the noise disrespect and people who think they are better then everyone so yeah the city or town life is not for me !

stevewilko said:
Hi Golden Phill
If I can assist you a little that you can help the reader;
Fossiking; are you hard rock miner?
Is your ideal approach with heavy machinery or smaller machinery?
Are you a detectorist or you washing or dry blowing?
Do you have a preferred location/s?
What do you expect the duration and size of a likely leasehold to be?
How remote is your idea of being way out and away for how long?
Hopefully these prompts and answers will narrow down for you the right type of enquiry in return.
Good Luck.
stevewilko

Hey wilko I had submitted my post to the forum and 2 days later had a bloody minor stroke at 40 was a real wake call the doctors have been keeping me close I had to sell enough gear to stay afloat in Brisbane -sorry I took so long to reply I lost my passwords after the stroke lots of memory loss ...my cousin took me up to Townsville this year then out west of Townsville metal detecting we only found a small amount I will wait until all these restrictions in the other states have eased and then look at going back out my details easy if you email me at .,,,,,,,,,

Edit no private details on open forum.

Email sent Phill.
I have found emails sent via this forum have failed.
You are three posts away from accessing the private message function (10 posts required) which has always worked for me.
Cheers wilko.

Latest posts