Long Range Locators (LRL's) / Detectors / Radars - Rangertell TG etc.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably nothing, remember some of them even find fish and wood, I kid you not! :rolleyes: I reckon you'd have more luck with divining rods, glad you didn't pay much.

I heard you would have more luck holding a bible and a cross in each hand than using one of these. But I think the jury is still out on both of the Ranger and God being able to help some one find anything of value.

Goldpick said:
Probably nothing, remember some of them even find fish and wood, I kid you not! :rolleyes: I reckon you'd have more luck with divining rods, glad you didn't pay much.
thats pretty funny in itself if it can find fish and wood should do yabbies and beer too and well be right for lunch at least, i wonder if it does meteorites in transit, ive tried the divining rods once and all it did was point at my pick and laugh quietly, i actually prefer the throw the hat in the air method.....cheers j

Goldpick said:
Yep! When you throw them in the forrest or in a lake. :D

kleinman98 said:
Goldpick said:
Yep! When you throw them in the forrest or in a lake. :D
Yeah trenchfighter was on the money...lol

BSellin said:
I know this is old but what was the outcome. Did it get the boot and bin ?
Hi BSellin my mate who bought it is giving a test run this weekend at jupiter creek SA so will let you know what happens fortunately he bought a couple of real detectors as well to test it against...cheers

Will still be pretty hard to test it against a real detector, as it won't do anything. Might also be struggling to find gold at Jupiter Creek, but you never know. :)

Goldpick said:
Will still be pretty hard to test it against a real detector, as it won't do anything. Might also be struggling to find gold at Jupiter Creek, but you never know. :)
Hi Goldpick I tend to agree but if it does nothing at all then thats a good test result too a positive negative,and then we will use it for toasting marshmallows, thats what testing is all about! True it might be a struggle finding gold at jupiter creek but might find a nice topaz or 2 have seen some big bits from there and luckily wayneo is taking some gold with him just for the job, it was where I first got the gold bug doing a bit of panning many years ago and as an old digger once told me "if you can find gold in SA you can find it anywhere" ....cheers jef

No offense to the manufacturer of this machine but,

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Long-Ran...haeology-/221159761857?_trksid=p2054897.l5658

But I am seeing 3 gig of radio waves with a usage of 850ma penetrating to a massive depth with me being part of the antenna system.

Um,
should I wear a foil protector on the family jewels or,
maybe have a Faraday shield incorporated into my jumper??
Those who know what I am talking about will know.
Cut it to the long chase,
How does it work successfully??

These things don't work you could use your thing as the aerial and still nothing would happen lol :|

Step by step.
1.Create product that cashes in on hype hopes and dreams
2.create advert that sells product but falls to explain the tech.
3.Sell to poor unsuspecting fool.

Well,
I could aim a 12 foot fold able parabolic Dish at the ground them feed it with about, Dunno, 2gig of real power at 2000 watts,,
After I have finished cooking my bacon and eggs under it then had a smoke, and then had a look around,
I near reckon I would find a bit of gold anywhere. Imagine the resonance all the metal would give out. LOL
Every thing would be gold.
wheeee,
At least it would take care of those bloody leech's.
Not to mention every thing else.
Sorry for so being sarcastic. This stuff really gets on my goat.

Ozjono said:
These things don't work you could use your thing as the aerial and still nothing would happen lol :|
Man talk.
Tri pod.
center direction indicator.
PMSL.
Oh Dear.

Latest posts