Long Range Locators (LRL's) / Detectors / Radars - Rangertell TG etc.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold another. His message is as follows:

I am interested in your product as advertised on eBay. I want to know a little bit more what your machine can really do. It appears very simple to do such a mega task.

You said it can do nothing and so you are selling it. Can I ask have you tried it and were you successful?

Wrote that buyer the following:

This machine of mine is designed to do, as in my ad, precisely nothing at all. The reason for my Ebay listing is to raise public awareness to the fact that there are machines, similar to mine, being advertised for many hundreds of dollars. And, like mine, they do precisely nothing. Except take your money. These machines, like the Rangertell that's advertised on Ebay, do NOT do anything. They are scams. Fraudulent devices designed to take your money and give you nothing in return except for false hope. None, and I repeat none, of these so-called long range detectors/locators work. None has been scientifically proven.

Because they are fraudulent, and because they take people's money, I made up my Ebay listing to tell people that these machines DO NOTHING.

I am happy to refund you, in full. Unless you want this machine, and certificate, purely for the comedy value. Please let me know if you want a refund and I shall do so.

This machine of mine was never meant to work. It is merely a representation of others that claim to work and, like my machine, do not.

His reply:

I have been fool thinking that it works. Please refund my money.

This I did immediately. I think this goes to show that people only read what they want to, no matter how blatantly written. Unsettles me to think that there are those who still want to believe in these things even when you tell them, flatout, that they don't do a thing.

I'm currently designing a 'new and improved' machine. THAT one I'll put to auction, if they let me.

Now over 1000 views. Crazy.

Sold another! What is it with people? Do they not read or is it that some are so desperately eager to believe in these long-range do nothings that they can't see the truth of the matter, even when blatantly shoved under their noses?
My new machine is nearly ready for 'testing'. And this one is going to be capable of doing, at least, something. But not detecting/locating. There is only one of these most wonderful devices so I think this one will have to go to auction. Start as low as possible and see where it goes. Any proceeds will go to charity.

WOW! cant they tell it's a calculator with a coat hanger sticking out of it?

I feel sorry for the future of humanity 8.(

Mozzie, this has made my day and I'm still having the giggles here to think how ridiculous people are. Not to hijack your thread but to prove that some people out there are so desperate to make a quid.

Several years ago I compiled a CD with a few hundred products on it which I had sourced from manufacturers and trading companies in China and sold the CD (catalog) on ebay and managed to get heaps of orders from that CD but then the game turn around completely.

There were a few CD's that I've put to auction and it went up to $35 or $39 each which just made me roar with laughter to see what people were prepared to pay for a catalog. So with this in mind, I would not be surprised to see your item go for many times the original advertised price, even after telling buyers what it is. Keep us informed :D

mozzie1957 said:
Sold another! What is it with people? Do they not read or is it that some are desperately eager to believe in these long-range do nothings that they can't see the truth of the matter, even when blatantly shoved under their noses?
My new machine is nearly ready for 'testing'. And this one is going to be capable of doing, at least, something. But not detecting/locating. There is only one of these most wonderful devices so I think this one will have to go to auction. Start as low as possible and see where it goes. Any proceeds will go to charity.
I hope that some of your buyers are just getting it for the novilty of it. I chuckled at you add that much that I nearly bought one lol ;)

Greglz86 said:
mozzie1957 said:
Sold another! What is it with people? Do they not read or is it that some are desperately eager to believe in these long-range do nothings that they can't see the truth of the matter, even when blatantly shoved under their noses?
I hope that some of your buyers are just getting it for the novilty of it. I chuckled at you add that much that I nearly bought one lol ;)

So you got your refund Greg ? :D

time traveling looking for gold we should sell holiday adventures going back in time and with all the modern dowsing gadgets :)

Mozzie - that, my friend, is an absolute pearler. Words cannot describe the rip-roaring laugh I just had. Kudos.

but you promised a vehicle mounting kit for this model ? :eek:

1384773302_ldr.jpg

Awesome stuff and hope I win it, Oh the things I can hope and dream about finding with this :D
And it comes with a genuine certificate!! You just don't find this sort of thing everyday!! :D
Lots of effort gone into this one Mozzie. Top Stuff! :cool:

Im just wondering if anyone has heard of or tried one of these detectors out, ive never heard of a unit for detecting gemstones,it sounds a bit too good to be true but im gonna find out as my digging partner has just bought one which we will put to the test asap!

Ouch! Hope you didnt pay too much. These things do not work. They are just an easy way for someone to take your money.

kleinman98 said:
Ouch! Hope you didnt pay too much. These things do not work. They are just an easy way for someone to take your money.

Hi john thanks good to hear some clear info,thats what i thought if it sounds too good to be true it usually is,fortunately hes paid bugger all for it just a secondhand job....cheers jef

Latest posts