Lifes to short

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I got a phone call at work from wife balling her eyes out she then tells me her brother has cancer I nearly fell over he's like a brother to me I went through this when my father died .He's 's fit active well off but has always stressed to much I have joked about it to him saying stress will kill you my point here is we need to look at what we have and sometimes say that's enough for the only real treasure is family love and friendship and none of those cost anything so stop stressing and enjoy life for what it is a very short gift so smile enjoy love and live.

Vstrom
Sorry for the bad news in your family. It's devastating news.
Life 'is' to short ..... as Jack Dawson (DiCaprio) said in Titanic "To make each day count".

Sorry to hear that mate. Got the same news a couple of weeks ago about my mum.
Bloody Jack Dancer. Should be blown up.

GT :(

So sorry to hear that ...
life is short ... live the moment...if ain`t cancer ...it`s a stroke....if aint stroke it`s a heart attack....if aint heart attack it`s a bloody idiot that smashed into you .....not to forget stress...and etc ..... :(
life it`s a disease...spread from generation to generation.....there`s no cure for it to become immortal and stop this disease .....might as well enjoy every single second, blink of our life....never know when we`re next ....

Thats the spirit Vstrom,
we're all just humans; breif and fleeting in existence but its better for ourselves and those around us if we look toward the light instead of dwelling on the dark.

Its hard in the worst situations to do that and not really expected as im sure the rest of your family share your sadness and worry. In the end though you, your family and friends will come through and wake to another morning full of positives.

As you said dont sweat the small stuff, whenever someone says that to me or I hear it said I immediately think of monty python and sing "always look on the bright side of life" in my head.

Always brings a smile out and makes it easier to carry on. :)

Thanks for support and we'll wishes everyone he has liver cancer and this fight is just beginning we will give all the support he needs to hopefully beat this curse on humanity . Live life to the fullest because you never know.

I am writing this to vent my brother in law went to start his cemo yesterday when we got to the hospital the doctors said he did not look well so they ran some more tests the came out an said that he has blood clots in his lungs so they don't do the cemo and hook him up to a drip and start treating him for the blood clots he said l don't feel well sat up in bed and had a Heart attack they tried to revive him but he died in front of me I never even said goodbye I'm Heart broken and my daughters wedding is tomorrow how do we get through this I just can't stop crying and don't want my daughteri to see me like this R.I.P mark.

Latest posts