Lifes to short

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone I know mark would want wedding to go ahead and it will I have no problem crying of over a man like mark I appreciate all your thoughts and we'll wishes it has helped more than you know thank you .

So sorry to here about your loss vstrom, its never easy, specially when its so sudden & someone so close, take it easy mate & try not to stress out to much, get together with family like mentioned above, being with loved ones is the best thing to do. You are not alone & have a good community here as well.

Remember the good times.

So sorry mate that I had no idea when I rang you today. Our thoughts are with you and your family today and in the coming days. Someone's passing is always hard, seldom expected and always devastating. Many times we don't get the chance to say goodbye a we would wish to but you were there and some things do not need to be said, being there is enough.

Having lost my mum to cancer I am perhaps greedy in not wishing that fight on anyone.

commiserations mate at least he had you there with him, all thoughts with your family. but congratulations for your daughter,s wedding today.
life can be a bitch sometimes but normaly as one door closes another opens. chin up and look ahead.

We had marks funeral today it was a beautiful service and I think we did him proud my 11 year old nephew played his guitar and played van halen rapture and acdc thunder struck I'm sure mark was loving it .Thanks for all your support everyone it helped me out a lot . :|

Geez man, sorry for ya loss.Hang in there man
Iam sure ya daughter will understand.

polky

Latest posts