It's a ruff life being a dog.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mackka said:
hope Mrs. Rj Is on the mend mate.
Mackka

Thanks Maccka. Marg has been there 4 weeks tomorrow. She is slowly improving and getting the pain under control. She can walk with a walker aid type thingo. Has been sitting for short periods and has skipped some pain killers. We reckon another week or maybe 2 and she will be able to come home. Slowly improving.

RJ best wishes to the wife on her recovery and to you why you live the life of a bachelor for a few weeks. :playful:
Great photos, some lovely old buildings in the background, will have to visit and have a wander around.
Cheers

Our two yap yap lap dogs.
1554018924_56140411_615022215591706_2849404672807010304_n.jpg
1554018934_56635142_425181661562615_7317034911146180608_n.jpg

A couple of quick vids of TJ. First is playing with his new "herding ball." Unfortunately he has started snapping at random men so now wears a muzzle when out in public until I can resolve this issue.
Next is him learning the difference between "say hello" and " Speak."

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/o0yRRkiol9w[/video]

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/UFLqVQ41nkQ[/video]

LoneWolf said:
Gee he has grown... it's great watching Him grow up... Hope its only a phase TJ is going through....

LW....

Me too. Doing a bit of reading and most say we need professional help. It's frustrating. I have always had him out in public and don't know why he has started this behaviour. A couple of weeks ago we went to Steamfest, a huge event in our town. He walked beside me all day and was rally good but lunged at 2 random men. There were many hundreds of people around and I don't know why he choose those 2 to try bite. Luckily he had the muzzle on.

Hey Ramjet isnt your boy about 6 months old if so i reckon you will find him being a bit territorial just like the terrible twos in kids usually lasts about 6-12 months if you cant work it out of him with his inbred job (ie cattle) sorry mate just been my experience over the last few years dog training
Pagan P

This is the digger's Dog Aly
The Digger inherited him from an elderly women that she used to clean house for and who had to move into a nursing home due to early onset Alzheimers.
He is a 14 years old papillon and has no teeth one brown eye and one blue and he is a barker..barks at any one and every one that walks into the room ..Sleeps most of the day and is attached to the digger follows her around and frets if she not around.
He sleeps at the foot of our bed every night reluctantly puts up with me the little bugger .
I call him Ali Barker..
1557321451_ali.jpg

pagan prospector said:
Hey Ramjet isnt your boy about 6 months old if so i reckon you will find him being a bit territorial just like the terrible twos in kids usually lasts about 6-12 months if you cant work it out of him with his inbred job (ie cattle) sorry mate just been my experience over the last few years dog training
Pagan P

He is 1 year old on the 13th this month. Yes I know it's in the breed. I have owned several cattle dogs but TJ is by far the most aggressive and intelligent I have owned. His bite drive is outrageous. He hasn't bitten anyone but he wants to mouth EVERYTHING.

Latest posts