It's a ruff life being a dog.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love my Lab, she has brought so much joy to our family in her 11 years, hopefully a few more to go.

1548028820_sheeba_12.jpg

A couple of simple commands TJ has learnt. We are working on other stuff such as bringing in the mail and closing the door when he comes inside.
The last one in the video... "What's the password" is to teach him to bark if he is outside the yard. He has used it twice so far when he's accidentally been locked out.

[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/pnqX6pmpeMw[/video]

Gotta love a bully, miss my Ol girls. Are they all accounted for? Hey Flowerpot I notice mum is Miss Poppy, she is not from the Submarine Sunspot line is she. My old Caddies mother was Poppy. Caddie was Rafiki Zangu Sunspot ( Afrikaans for best friend of man)

Manpa said:
Gotta love a bully, miss my Ol girls. Are they all accounted for? Hey Flowerpot I notice mum is Miss Poppy, she is not from the Submarine Sunspot line is she. My old Caddies mother was Poppy. Caddie was Rafiki Zangu Sunspot ( Afrikaans for best friend of man)
Hey Manpa, Miss Poppy is from a different blood line to your Caddie. At this stage all the pups are set for their new forever homes.
I've never had a dog with a litter of pups before and wow it's so wonderful, watching how quickly they develop. They are starting to open their eyes now and all are tying to walk and they're so wobbly and gorgeous. It will be really tough when it comes time to give them up. Miss Poppy's being a good Mum too which is really great. So far, so good. :heart: :heart:

Good news they have found homes, we still laugh when remembering our first meeting with the litter Caddie came from, absolutely destroyed Lorraines stockings with those sharp little claws as they all clambered to get attention.

Latest posts