Introducing myself

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digget

Ange
Reaction score
Hi all,

What a better way of discovering all the beautiful sites our country has on show than to grab a couple of pans, pack an esky with goodies for the trip and go out with the hope that all that glitters and that may not be gold can be discovered or stumbled across ?

Finding something of course would be lovely. Learning where, how, and techniques is the fun bit. Doing it with my loved one, even better.

Looking forward to chatting with fellow members on their experiences and journeys.

A

Welcome to PA Digget, you have already shown your skill for logical analysis by arriving here.

Always ask questions if doubt exists on anything you may have as there are many experienced prospectors willing to give you their time and effort on this great forum.

Hope to see you on the board mate.

;)

Thanks for the welcome Metamorphic

Lol, I don't know about logical analysis as so far I'm just having fun playing in the dirt and swishing water around. At least I'm being entertaining for my partner.

The look on his face is priceless when I'm smashing rocks to have a look at their insides. Lol, don't even know what I'm looking at.

Latest posts