Hello from Darwin

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi to all at PA,
I would like to introduce myself, Gavin is my name.
I have recently taken up the experience of detecting for gold up here around Darwin and the top end of Australia and love every minute so far. Being a long term top ender, the outdoor lifestyle has always been huge part of my life so extending that to include prospecting was a no brainer .The last 6 months has been an awesome experience and I’m very much looking forward to the upcoming dry season to explore some more country.
I have an SDC2300 and any advice offered will be greatly appreciated
Love the forum so keep up the good work fellow prospectors.
Take care and stay safe everyone

Hi to all at PA,
I would like to introduce myself, Gavin is my name.
I have recently taken up the experience of detecting for gold up here around Darwin and the top end of Australia and love every minute so far. Being a long term top ender, the outdoor lifestyle has always been huge part of my life so extending that to include prospecting was a no brainer .The last 6 months has been an awesome experience and I’m very much looking forward to the upcoming dry season to explore some more country.
I have an SDC2300 and any advice offered will be greatly appreciated
Love the forum so keep up the good work fellow prospectors.
Take care and stay safe everyone
Welcome to the Forum Gavin...Being new to the hobby you will find a lot of answers to questions you might have in the forum and advice is always given freely.

Latest posts