Interesting Reading

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah so much for modern RF car security hey! A while ago a couple of guys in the USA proved they could successfully hack the remote start on a Jeep.
The manufacturers should be keeping the manual key lock in the doors
keyless entry! pfffffft :awful:

Unfortunately He won't be the last to die a horrifying death at the hands of his Employer... Still today you see this everywhere on 'Non-Unionised' Construction Sites... :brokenh:

LW....

Ded Driver said:
7.62marksman said:
ahhh jeez 7.62 I cant bring myself to push 'like' on that. Thats sad hey. The whole Stone/Brick/Block/Paving industry needs to sit up & pay more atterntion to this problem & then do more about it :/
Yes it is a hard one to like but i thought there maybe some on the forum that cut this stuff at home when doing renovations and would have no idea what it is doing to them

LoneWolf said:
Unfortunately He won't be the last to die a horrifying death at the hands of his Employer... Still today you see this everywhere on 'Non-Unionised' Construction Sites... :brokenh:

LW....
Like it said there are heaps out there that have it and for some there is no hope but one never knows these days

Latest posts