Interesting Reading

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
diggit said:
That's also :poop: false (titled) news RM & Diggit. Yes snow fell, but not the 1st time in 49years. Exaggerating media!
We have a bit of crap slushy snow that doesn't stay long on the Stirling Ranges on average about every 3yrs, but have had a light dusting on an odd occassion in each winter for the last 3yrs I think. This fall is a bit unusual this early & that it was a bit heavier & came further down, but certainly not the 1st fall in 49yrs :awful:

Geez I'm getting old. I was 12 then. I made out I was sick so I could watch the landing on tv. It turned out the school gave the students the day off anyway Lol !
I wonder if they will bring out the patches again that had an eagle on it with "The Eagle Has Landed" on it.
I really wanted ine of those. I've got an original souvenir news paper on it somewhere.
Time flies.

Yeah I was just reading that before. Those Specimens are beautiful looking things aren't they? :goldnugget: :inlove:

Ryan Lucas, ordered a large cappuccino from Kings Wholefood Artisan and was hit with a $7 charge, according to NT News.

Latest posts