Interesting find

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushpig

Jed
Reaction score
Hi all,

I found this last weekend on a very good friends lease not 100% sure what the container was used for but it has a striker plate on the bottem and its brass. Old match box we think?

Was very happy to find a couple very small pieces inside :lol:
1435914998_20150629_080020.jpg
1435915014_20150629_080143.jpg

That's the go Bushpig,... 2 or 3 little bits for free, and a nice little antique keepsake as well.

Thought it was fitting haha we found the little fella a few weeks ago his mother must of done a runner when she heard the ute.

Cool,
So you fattened him up for the spit.
It is a wonder that Mumma did not come running with all the racket. PMSL.
Benecki fix,s that. :lol:

Tathradj that was the plan but he didn't make the night he wouldn't eat or drink. He was only just a few days old :( that was in my mind feral pigs can be pretty nasty especially if cornered.
Had the fright of my life last weekend. I was putting the pots in for some redclaw and something came bolting through the bush couldn't tell if it was coming at me or away. Anyway yelled at the missus and kids to get in the truck and started running. Must have woken up a sleeping boar I swear he looked back at me and had a smile when he saw BP and the fam bolting away :D

Latest posts