Im still around

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the upside is when it does dry out you'll be out :beer: good luck with the driving it'll be interesting to see and hear comments/traffic reports regarding the up coming holidays. If you ever get some free time and want to get out put it in the members section, I reckon you'll have some takers. Everyone is dealing with the effects and I reckon catching up with like minded people is a good idea :beer:

RM Outback said:
Well the upside is when it does dry out you'll be out :beer: good luck with the driving it'll be interesting to see and hear comments/traffic reports regarding the up coming holidays. If you ever get some free time and want to get out put it in the members section, I reckon you'll have some takers. Everyone is dealing with the effects and I reckon catching up with like minded people is a good idea :beer:

Will do Would love to show members. What Ive seen and learn over years on the gold fields of Enfield.

If you plan a trip and it suits I'm in :beer: My trouble is when I think I've got a bit of time someone with money in their pockets rings me, better to have them call than look for it.

Do you even wonder how to get to places 100 years ago without GPS Eg like along the Murray river they planted willows on the river bank to stay theres a homestead there, same in the bush planted differently trees , in one area there is a very old ghost gum thats not normal to the area Just below it theres diggings, what I looked for is a stone fire place or something thats not normally there. Thats the holy grail. Then you find what they left
Its not on any current maps or government websites. Do the research and read the ground

Jaros said:
Nice to hear from you again Ward69. Hope all is well.

Gday mate. Long time. Still have the black label wolf blass. 1990. We was to open up in the karara tavern.

Latest posts