I'd like to say Hi!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoota

Martyn
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been lurking for only a short while (honest!) and thought this forum looks like a great resource for someone like myself who is just starting out in the prospecting/gemstone hunting hobby.
I've been involved for a couple of years with metal detecting where the target has been relics & coins.
I have been fortunate to unearth some fantastic finds in this relatively short time.
But as search areas start to dry up with the coins locally, and being addicted to "the buzz" that comes from digging something special.
I decided to branch out in this direction.
I live in the Southern Highlands of NSW and would be more than happy to join any fellow members on any trips planned to areas within 2 - 3 hrs travel to get some experience.
I hope to get down to the Vic Goldfields for a week or so at the end of the year.
Look forward to conversing with you all & picking your brains as to equipment needs etc. as the time gets closer.

regards

Martyn

Gday Shoota,... got any pickys at all to show off,...start a new thread somewhere in Treasure Hunting and throw em in. ;)

Latest posts