howdy all

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crumpy

daniel
Reaction score
Hi all, very new to the hobby of prospecting live in geelong plan on joining a club (leaning towards bendigo prospectors club) to learn more and be around others who enjoy the hobby aswell. Looking to do some panning and sluicing at this stage as i cant afford a gpx detector although will hire a unit until that time comes around. Brought the victorian atlas by Doug so only really have that to go off at the moment slowly learning geovic however im told it all comes down to boots on ground and experience, so hoping to maybe meet a few blokes on here willing to give a newbie some pointers or even better some people to go prospecting with, do we have forum based outings? Anyways look forward to learning as much as i can here its been very informative so far hence why i signed up. Cheers

Welcome to PA Crumpy. There is a members meet up section, and there are quite often meet ups. I think you might need to have made 10 posts before you will see it appear at the top of the headings. :)

Thanks everyone, thats good to hear pretty keen to get out there and have some fun seems like a great and helpfull community to be involved with, from the post and topics ive looked at on here eveyones welcoming to newcomers/beginners.

Latest posts