How you going in this Heat

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Staying inside mostly. Yesterday we went to see Bohemian Rhapsody in the Lux theatre. Awesome movie and a great way to see it with the nice lounge chairs with food and beers delivered to us. Nice food too with a menu by Manu Feildel.

Today we went to have lunch with my middle son, his wife and the gorgeous Miss Layla.

1546064911_miss_layla_dec.jpg

Loving the heat , great for harvesting crops , been between 34 and 39 all week been in the header 5 days this week had xmas day off, all the oats are done going to a neighbour for wheat tomorrow, back home for triticale , then off to 4 other farms for barley wheat and late oats .
Im the only one in the pub of an evening saying how excellent the weather is :D

I was going to do a few more days in GT for my b,day (ended up with 12 bit of gold) but got the out of there ,got back to riverland sa cool change has come though, beautiful day here trying to rain here

Ive been renovating in Albury.. I'm a coastie. Grew up in the ocean and use to 22-25. Temps here in Albury have been 38-42 all week. Tried tiling the laundry took me twice as long as I was walking around like a zombie, jack hammered up the slab in the bathroom, same thing.
Garrentee weight loss :100:
I hate the heat :|

Skip said:
Ive been renovating in Albury.. I'm a coastie. Grew up in the ocean and use to 22-25. Temps here in Albury have been 38-42 all week. Tried tiling the laundry took me twice as long as I was walking around like a zombie, jack hammered up the slab in the bathroom, same thing.
Garrentee weight loss :100:
I hate the heat :|

It gets humid and hot really quick in those little confined spaces doesnt it 8.(

Latest posts