Hi

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, My names Deep Digger Dan and I'm an alcoholic.

I'm an Englishman living in Berlin and am kniown for finding quite a bit of WW2 stuff and being a complete idiot.

I post videos on YouTube under the name Deep Digger Dan and am about to take up metal detecting full time to see if I can make a living from it.

I don't like tomatoes and I use a Garrett AT Pro International. I'm currently working on a book and DVD about my detecting adventures and could....just could....be appearing in a new Metal Detecting series to be broadcast worldwide.

Deep Digger Dan.

Welcome Deep Digger Dan.

I'm a big fan of your YouTube videos, very enjoyable to watch and even more hilarious.

I have just upgraded your forum membership so you can link to your videos, add a signature etc. I hope to see you around the forum as we continue to grow.

Everyone on here should check out Deep Digger Dans YouTube channel, I guarantee you wont be disappointed http://www.youtube.com/user/deepdiggerdan

been watching a few of your videos, haha, love your work.... let me know if you ever find hitlers gold.
p.s hows the bicycle

Latest posts