Hi from Qld.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all from sunny Queensland, just joined up and wanted to say "howdy" and introduce myself.

I am yet another newbie to the scene. Had some experience detecting but interest lies more in panning rivers and creeks. But interested in getting outdoors, meeting decent like minded others and learning the art, about the bush and our history.

I am a teacher so i get to make the most of school holidays. This Dec/Jan I will be doing plenty of day trips around local Brissy spots and hopefully a few day trips to Warwick and Stanthorpe and happy to meet others that want some company. I am no expert or knowledgeable so this summer is just about getting out there, walking, looking, putting into practice what I have learnt and doing some crevecing and panning the creeks.Might hire a detector if I go to Warwick, so anyone who knows a good place that hire them would be great.

Just super keen to get out there and meet people. If you are in a similar situation, looking for a mate and got some spare time then be happy to chat.

Welcome to PA Glenno73.
You're fortunate to get the long break over Summer holidays to get out there and give it a good go.
But why day trips? Pack a tent and go camping! :cool:

Best of luck mate!

Cheers,
Megsy

Hi Glenn. I live near Brissie. Once youre up to ten posts Ill message you and maybe we can work on a get together.
Or you can email me if youre interested.
David

Glenno73 said:
Hi all from sunny Queensland, just joined up and wanted to say "howdy" and introduce myself.

I am yet another newbie to the scene. Had some experience detecting but interest lies more in panning rivers and creeks. But interested in getting outdoors, meeting decent like minded others and learning the art, about the bush and our history.

I am a teacher so i get to make the most of school holidays. This Dec/Jan I will be doing plenty of day trips around local Brissy spots and hopefully a few day trips to Warwick and Stanthorpe and happy to meet others that want some company. I am no expert or knowledgeable so this summer is just about getting out there, walking, looking, putting into practice what I have learnt and doing some crevecing and panning the creeks.Might hire a detector if I go to Warwick, so anyone who knows a good place that hire them would be great.

Just super keen to get out there and meet people. If you are in a similar situation, looking for a mate and got some spare time then be happy to chat.
what part of qld are you in roughly

Latest posts