Hey there! Logan QLD based

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Anton. I have been into fossicking since I was young, when we would go camping as a family. Whilst I would still go whenever we would visit my parents in the Stanthorpe area, lately I have had the itch to go more frequently and have recently started an interest in gold prospecting/fossicking. I just had my first trip to an area with gold and got a nice bit of gold in the pan and picked up some relics using a DIY PI Metal detector (will post about it in the DIY section soon). I have been trying to get a few mates interested, but they only seem keen to hang out and get out doors more than the activity itself 😅. Keen to take my detector out somewhere for a day trip to test out somewhere reasonably close like the Warwick fossicking areas.

Welcome aboard Anton.
I’d love to go out with you at some stage. I’m actually upgrading my 80 series so I can be self sufficient wherever I get to go to. I’m on the GC so not too far away from you.
Please let me know what and where you’re planning to go and do plus when; and I’ll see how I can fit in.
I love fossicking, detecting, sluicing, panning etc so it’d be great to go out with someone with similar tastes.
It’s great to see new people like you joining PA.
Regards - Mr Tee

Welcome aboard Anton.
I’d love to go out with you at some stage. I’m actually upgrading my 80 series so I can be self sufficient wherever I get to go to. I’m on the GC so not too far away from you.
Please let me know what and where you’re planning to go and do plus when; and I’ll see how I can fit in.
I love fossicking, detecting, sluicing, panning etc so it’d be great to go out with someone with similar tastes.
It’s great to see new people like you joining PA.
Regards - Mr Tee
Beautiful! Will do!

Latest posts