Hello

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am no hurry with a small budget so I want to make the right choice thinking about how much I might use it having a busy life,I have seen the weekend prospector on tele which I enjoyed and has motivated me thanks Scott

Hi Smo,
Where about's are you located. ?
Roughly.
We have a lot of members around Australia that would be
more than willing to advise you. :Y:

Welcome Big Smo you can learn a lot some very helpful members just be careful what you watch on tv . What are you looking at doing relic or gold and where are you thinking about swinging the coil.
Roy

I intend to read and ask some questions getting some direction about things,but I will be just happy to find anything to start.

Sad to say I have had a very bad experience with identity thieft not that long ago so I am very reluctant to expose myself to that again by giving any details on a public forum sorry,if it has happened to you you will know what I mean.

But saying that I am nowhere near the coast and it is too bloody hot,Australian summers you have to love them.

Thanks

The Big Smo said:
I intend to read and ask some questions getting some direction about things,but I will be just happy to find anything to start.

Sad to say I have had a very bad experience with identity thieft not that long ago so I am very reluctant to expose myself to that again by giving any details on a public forum sorry,if it has happened to you you will know what I mean.

But saying that I am nowhere near the coast and it is too bloody hot,Australian summers you have to love them.

Thanks

Mate, I can hear the waves crashing on the beach. You left your microphone on! :lol:

I jest.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you meet up with people in person at some point. :Y:

Latest posts