Heathcote this week

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
After recently purchasing a GPX5000 its time to get into the field and have a play.
The plan is to head upto Heathcote this week sometime and see whats around. I went for a drive up that way past Argyle last week and the area looks well worked.
The maps and info posted on this site are interesting and somewhat informative even if i found the maps a little confusing :8
Ive read that the hard to get to places are where you'd want to be looking, so ill have a bit of a look around.
Around Headleys Dam seems to have been flogged quite hard. Should i be looking somewhere else further away?
I'll take the camera and post a report once im home!
Cheers

Hi Detrack

I saw the small inset map for the general area on the 7th map above. Could you point me in the right direction to get a larger one?

Thanks good digging

Thought I hadn't been there before but after looking at the map I now remember getting a finger pointed at me to turn my car around..whoops, didn't realise there was a training base there.. Wasn't much signage though on the end I entered it..glad I didn't get too far in there!

I'll be taking the sluice up there sometime to have a peep

Latest posts