Happy Australia Day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mackka said:
Paj build ? Pardon my ignorance.
Mackka

LW just waiting for the tommy tourists from Xmas to clear out and a trips on :Y:

Makka won't take my good 4x4 anywhere near Fraser due to bonnet deep salt water, or in fact even the salt out of the sand. Just doesn't do them much good I can assure you. Every couple years I just build a rig just for Fraser out of parts which I don't care what the salt does to it. They usually owe me less than the bull bar on the new one. :Y:

This is the sort of thing 2001 NM .................. nothing flash but does the job ....................... first monocoque model or Auto trans I've tried so be interesting to see how it goes compared to chassis job with manual trans. Auto trans have a problem with overheating on Fraser due to constant load .................. especially up 70 mile beach if your there when the sands soft.

1516951668_paj_fraser.jpg

Don,t let the Greens take away Australia day.

I think its worth getting a petition going for ALP to stop giving preferences to the Greens.

THEY ARE THE ENEMY OF AUSTRALIA.
They don,t want Prospecting, hunting, fishing, camping, 4WDing, trailbike riding, home ownership, car ownership, the list goes on.

Watch the news for Un Australian comments by their slime ball leader!

Those calling for a change of date, do themselves no good with comments like this as seen on 7 news tonight.
F...k Australia, I hope it burns to the f....g ground.
It is a shame that she feels this way about her own country. :N: :N: :N:

Just read a report on the anti Australia day rally in Melbourne, the organiser said (a Miss Otis Williams, ) that she wished Australia would burn to the ground, and that " we don't want a date change, we don't want an Australia day at all!"

So based on that, Australia day should remain on the 26th of January , and I really hope that Miss William's pain leaves her and her 60,000 strong protesters that she speaks for.

davent said:
Just read a report on the anti Australia day rally in Melbourne, the organiser said (a Miss Otis Williams, ) that she wished Australia would burn to the ground, and that " we don't want a date change, we don't want an Australia day at all!"

So based on that, Australia day should remain on the 26th of January , and I really hope that Miss William's pain leaves her and her 60,000 strong protesters that she speaks for.

Yeah its her pain thats talking .

Safe to assume she has experienced evil messed up shittt in her life and her connection to her own spirit is drowning under the pain of it , unable to get clarity of purpose or a sense of foundation in society.

There are various ways to approach it but they require her to be open to accepting support and require people willing to reach out and take some loads off her shoulders.

Hey D
I saw it on the news, the *** ***** saying such a stupid thing, try these ideas on.......

1. the aboriginal community starts their own day, reflecting their loss
BUT! they have to pay for it not on the welfare cheque, and I can't see any other Aussies disrupting it ( like they do to the real Aust Day)

2. If Aust was to burn welfare would stop

3. Me and the partner was playing "**** *** **** *********"

4. We have been at a BBQ hosted by an Aboriginal support worker and some of the real Aboriginals were visibly upset when they heard that stupidity

Miss Williams can F*** Off

HeadsUp said:
davent said:

Yeah its her pain thats talking .

Safe to assume she has experienced evil messed up shittt in her life and her connection to her own spirit is drowning under the pain of it , unable to get clarity of purpose or a sense of foundation in society.

There are various ways to approach it but they require her to be open to accepting support and require people willing to reach out and take some loads off her shoulders.

Mmmm, living in the NT for the last 20 odd years, in Nhullanbuy and Darwin, and been to many remote communities up here....I won't except that Miss Williams pain is burden that the rest of us need to support, Stuff her. Plenty of support out there for her with out stirring up 60,000 others in a rally.
Her hate speech would land a white person in prison.

As usual the media pick and choose the most controversial stories just to get the ratings. Are they doing damage,for sure they are but people need to realise that they have an agenda thats not in the best interests of our country and try to ignore the crap that they serve up to as newsworthy. Most of it is edited to make it more sensational. To all the media people out there get a life and dont be unaustralian in Australia Day. :mad:

Latest posts