Gympie has a new inspector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This topic...Gympie has a new inspector....has turned into a jealous love triangle....Wheres cecc so we can make it a foursome.Lol :D

Mmmmm jealousy? Is that the hidden agender?
I was mearly encouraging the both of you to brain storm together? You both have lots incommon?
Oh sorry mike Roflmfao means rolling on the floor laughing my freaking ass off... incase you miss interpreted it.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
1472703833_bd83e097f2381a284c5d2703bc1ab5d7e6f15346c6a1b9d0db3d8377b29b3bf8.jpg

No Yobs know exactly what Roflmfao means...I see you use it often...thought I would use it too. It can also mean ' reject off fags longs mostly for another opiate'. LOL

Never met Smokey but I am sure he's a good bloke.

Aren't you two catching up at the creek for your first date ..I might come along and gatecrash. Bahahaha!!

Seriously, I am heading to the creek tomorrow if you can make it.
cheers :)

Yea mike 1st date with smoky on saturday you can come an gaycrash more than welcome im sure he would like to meet you...
Im going out to an old prospectors settlement site tomorrow coin shooting....with the pro treasure commander....one of many sites ive found with research..

Come on mike and yobs.....please dont fight over me......as I said there's enough of me for you both... :p lol.....Good luck tomorrow mike....leave some gold for me....And Yobs.... Hope you get lots of good coins as well. :D .....They can go towards the flowers you were going to get me....Hahahaha.

Oh, the old debate. Most are for, but a "few" are against. All other Prospectors in other states get to enjoy the liberty of using water pumps whilst operating within the gray areas of the law (yes their own state laws).

Meanwhile, we have fanatic greenies in Queensland who cower when someone mentions the word "inspector". Yeah right, inspectors who fight over themselves on how to enact the law because it is not well defined. Why would I succumb to their interpretation of the law? Their interpretation of the law is no better than yours or mine.

Mike I've met, but I doubt if Smokey is a real prospector. Maybe an inspector in hiding. I'm not like others out there. I speak my mind.

I'll be at Deep Creek on the 10th of Sept with my bilge pump and sluice.
If you're an inspector, show me the regulation where it says pumps are not allowed to process fossicking material that has already been dug from the ground.

Paul

raizo said:
Oh, the old debate. Most are for, but a "few" are against. All other Prospectors in other states get to enjoy the liberty of using water pumps whilst operating within the gray areas of the law (yes their own state laws).

Meanwhile, we have fanatic greenies in Queensland who cower when someone mentions the word "inspector". Yeah right, inspectors who fight over themselves on how to enact the law because it is not well defined. Why would I succumb to their interpretation of the law? Their interpretation of the law is no better than yours or mine.

Mike I've met, but I doubt if Smokey is a real prospector. Maybe an inspector in hiding. I'm not like others out there. I speak my mind.

I'll be at Deep Creek on the 10th of Sept with my bilge pump and sluice.
If you're an inspector, show me the regulation where it says pumps are not allowed to process fossicking material that has already been dug from the ground.

Paul

Here, Here Raizo. All the way.

Going to ask the question.
Why don't you guys form a Lobby Group. ?
With the Queensland laws you have, It won't take much to get the ball rolling.

Also thinking that electric pumps in Gympie would be the go if allowed.
Imagine 4 or 5 petrol pumps running of a Sunday Morning when nobody wants to be disturbed.
Ouch. :eek: :eek: :8
With more area's opened up, That would not be a problem.

Not much point starting a lobby group in Queensland...haha, we couldn't get enough agreement on what to lobby about LOL ! and that's even if we could agree how to set up a lobby group and who would be in charge of it.

In order to get the law changed or improved you need to understand the existing laws so you then know what change outcome you want in those laws.

SOME Qld fossickers, don't understand the current Qld Fossicking Act ...so not sure how they are going to define and ask for a better law. :)

Mike, it would be better than doing nothing, and if people don't want to join then they don't join, simple as that, but rather than sit around, I feel we have to do something, and a lot of us know exactly what we want changed. And yes there are some of us who know how to define things and definitions.

Yep.
Can see that. LOL
This would be a good starting point if any one wants to take it on.
Lobby group would give a more defined outcome.
And fix the problems.
You would only need 6 people to start it going.
The rest would follow.

Latest posts