GPZ7000 release, questions and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna sell the kombi + gpx4500 + dr650. My organs are young and supple too so perhaps I'll take your advice and auction off a kidney. No kids in the picture yet.

Narrawa said:
Hey Narra you should have plenty stacked away for this one wink wink

Marty
Martin, if i gave you the impression i was a hoarder.....i do apologize. :|

:D

LOL none needed I know you are bababababa ;)

BTW

ML Press release Due on the 14th and for sale on the 23rd give or take a day, got them $$$$ ready to go have you ? SSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone ;)

Marty

I'll get one, but i'll have to ring the neck of the 4500 just a little more to pay for it.

For the price they will be asking I really hope ML has thoroughly tested its practicality before release and thought about the user, the SDC2300 seamed a little rushed to be released and its little cons are showing like speaker problem, armrest and not being able to retrieve a target with the headphones on (cable to short putting pressure on plug) just to name a few...still a good machine thou. Will be interesting to see how the 7000 fares and what sort of after market mods start developing, if any... ;)

Marty said:
LOL none needed I know you are bababababa ;)

BTW

ML Press release Due on the 14th and for sale on the 23rd give or take a day, got them $$$$ ready to go have you ? SSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone ;)

Marty

This month or next month? I heard details (price, release date etc) were coming on the 18th, but I don't know how reliable the source is.

Just got told by a minelab dealer they think its 2mths away as they get it at least 2 week before everyone else to become familiar with it!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jezza you'll be SOOOOooooooorrrrryy!!!!!!
Patience pays mate. Read a book or something--it'll be here before you know it. Someday............zzzzzzzzzzzz

had a good chat with the local minelab dealer here in Ballarat today they told me that picture that was leaked came out of the USA and was not supposed to be seen outside of the affiliates arena. The key players re meeting this week after signing off non disclosure agreement for a viewing and rundown of the new GPZ.

They are confident it will be out at the end of this month. ...... wont hold my breath heard that before but these guys move alot of minelab so maybe... they know what they are talking about... he also said $8-$9k with options

now what can i sell........ mmmmm nah wont be able to afford this one either :(

Someone started a thread on the Gold detecting forum that stated a dealer is taking pre orders and the unit will be $10,500 plus. Not sure how true this is but we'll all find out soon I guess.

Latest posts