Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B5MECH said:
golddiggerart said:
Thanks Heatho, it will go smoothly when we have the house we want to move into.....My Sons work for removal company so the (Truck) is free to use. :) :Y: :D
That'll be handy gda, gota love the sons hey :cool: :Y: nice run with a bit of silver to boot :cool: :Y:

Yeah mate it rang true on the 705 at 24 and is a heavy little sucker as well.. :) :D :rainbow:

The 705 should be capable enough on the beach with the proper settings and sensitivity levels. Just can't expect to get the same depths as a multi-frequency detector, nor run as perfectly stable on the wet sand, especially when transitioning from dry to wet ( or visa versa). What was your deepest find from that lot? :)

Over a foot which is pretty standard unless I boost the sensitivity... I run the 505 on max sensitivity on wet sand and have hit depths of nearly 2 foot am still playing around with the 705 to get the most out of it, on dry sand I hit a target that I dug before with 505 over 2 foot deep, its a slab of concrete full of rebar so that isn't a problem.

Forgot to post the best find of the night how Ironic... lol :) So if its green its a boy or a girl? :) :D O:) :rainbow:

1491132147_dummy.jpg

silver said:
Wow, different type find gda. 8) :Y:

Yes it is for me, park I was at had a lot of history 1700s it may be Gold Gilded, no idea what it is though and started to clean it up but will take some time, its f**king gorgeous under all the dirt.

I ran the front of this whatever it is over the detector 45.....So I turned it over to the back and 42 which would be the copper latch.....Could it be Gold Front? It is cleaned up now and I wish I could take a better picture but here it is....

Brooch or Hair Clip....

Cleaned and looking Beautiful... May take it to a jeweller to get it appraised or just admire it. :)

1491496974_unknown_9.jpg

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Wow awesome find there mate...does it open..my old granny had one very similar..it was a powder case..for powdering her face..dont rely on ID to much mate...a Silver florin ids at 44 on the terra 705 as well as a 2c piece...well found...gotta be happy with that :Y: :eek: :party: :rainbow:

Latest posts