Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to get a good collection of toys there Golddiggerart! Personally I don't mind yacking to people, sometimes they can be unexpected sources of new sites to explore, or can provide good contacts that can lead to new areas. Hell, one guy even offered for me to detect his property that had an old railway canteen located on it, don't get that happening everyday. :)

Goldpick said:
Starting to get a good collection of toys there Golddiggerart! Personally I don't mind yacking to people, sometimes they can be unexpected sources of new sites to explore, or can provide good contacts that can lead to new areas. Hell, one guy even offered for me to detect his property that had an old railway canteen located on it, don't get that happening everyday. :)

I don't mind a good chat but at 11-pm at night I just want to do one thing, detect...lol They were nice folks, young, enthusiastic, energetic.... and interested in what I was doing and how it all works. :)

It's all about the $2 coin and the cars, and no dig is complete without a car, I get excited when I hit a clear loud signal in the wet sand and the cars all came from there.
I thought there was only one but when I ran the detector over again I hit another signal and sure enough a car, so I ran it over again and another car, some poor kiddo must have been rushed off leaving his cars behind.
When I had finished I walked back to the car, I saw a pile of stones by the rear bumper and in the middle of them $2 so all in all a good way to finish up.

1490189099_13.40.jpg

1490189111_corvette.jpg

1490189125_hot_rod.jpg

1490189138_racer.jpg

Until next time blokes, good luck and happy hunting...

Cheers GDA

Smoky bandit said:
Wonder how many hot wheels are buried on the beach. :Y:

There is one beach that I dread at the moment.....it is as wide as a football field and as long as 10 of them...I ended up there because I was nosy and wanted to see what it was like....I can tell you it was like walking into the desert or an abyss, I am in awe of it and may tackle it piece by piece starting around the row of beach huts. :Y:

:eek: another three 8) :Y: it's like a toy shop up there :rolleyes: I think your town must keep hot wheels in business :lol: :lol:
It looks like a percentage takeover, I think your the new CEO of the dealership now :eek: :Y: nice hunt gda :cool: :Y:

B5MECH said:
:eek: another three 8) :Y: it's like a toy shop up there :rolleyes: I think your town must keep hot wheels in business :lol: :lol:
It looks like a percentage takeover, I think your the new CEO of the dealership now :eek: :Y: nice hunt gda :cool: :Y:

hahaha Yeah it shites me sometimes, hit the wet sand and BEEP, BEEP my heart starts pounding fast.... lol I have 5 sons so they can each share them, I will put them in my will and testament. For my 5 sons I leave you my precious car collection...lololol :) :D :Y: ]:D :rainbow:

golddiggerart said:
B5MECH said:

hahaha Yeah it shites me sometimes, hit the wet sand and BEEP, BEEP my heart starts pounding fast.... lol I have 5 sons so they can each share them, I will put them in my will and testament. For my 5 sons I leave you my precious car collection...lololol :) :D :Y: ]:D :rainbow:
At the rate your pulling them out of the ground their going to need some serious floor space for storage :eek: :Y:

GF will check the PO later after work ;) :Y:
Forget the Dealership I think we need to start a Formula 1 team :eek: Number 1 car, number 1 driver, 2 back up cars, a transport truck, support vehicles, a cannon to blow the competition out :eek: and a boat for when it all fails to get us out of shites creek :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hmmm who to get for sponsors :rolleyes: Shell and Monster :eek: :Y:
Now that's a winning combination :lol: :lol: Melbourne here we come :lol: :lol:

Hey gda, the 280 showed up today ;) :Y: I told my GF's brother about it he had a good laugh :lol: turns out he was the teacher that signed him and a couple of other guys I know off and found out he only just retired in the last couple of years
Thanks again buddy :cool: :Y: your a champ ;) may the treasure gods fill your find bag fast :Y:

B5MECH said:
Hey gda, the 280 showed up today ;) :Y: I told my GF's brother about it he had a good laugh :lol: turns out he was the teacher that signed him and a couple of other guys I know off and found out he only just retired in the last couple of years
Thanks again buddy :cool: :Y: your a champ ;) may the treasure gods fill your find bag fast :Y:

All good bro, if it brings joy then it is a good thing. :) :Y: :D

What an awesome car collection going on there mate hahah! Make sure you keep your eyes open on the hotwheels for 'supers' which usually have rubber wheels, and sometimes the hotwheels logo in certain areas. I spent hours waiting for this one bloke everyday as he checked the shelves and asked to open boxes before put on shelf, he knows all about hotwheels lol

AtomRat said:
What an awesome car collection going on there mate hahah! Make sure you keep your eyes open on the hotwheels for 'supers' which usually have rubber wheels, and sometimes the hotwheels logo in certain areas. I spent hours waiting for this one bloke everyday as he checked the shelves and asked to open boxes before put on shelf, he knows all about hotwheels lol

Learn something new every day. :) Cheers mate

So as promised the follow up to the (Heirloom Opal Pendant)...... We were surprised to find out that the young ladies husbands family namely Uncle and Mum own an Opal mine in Lightning Ridge, I said to my baby Golddiggergirl I will buy her a beautiful black opal, the husband said no no we can get one for her and the young lady said that her Mother In-law had already sent an opal to be made into a pendant to replace the lost one and so Kiara - GDG can have it when its done.
I said to Kiara is that okay with you baby and she smiled and said thank you.
On the drive home I said see, you wanted your own and now you're going to be gifted one for what you and I have done.
So here is the stone....

1490440026_opal.jpg

I will get some better pics of its beauty when I pick it up. :)

Cheers all, good luck and happy hunting. :) :D :D :D :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Latest posts